PowerPoint is widely used by business people, educators, students, and trainers and among the most prevalent forms of persuasive technology.
Some of the Good Presentation Tips :
- Don't overload your slides with too much text or data.
- FOCUS. In general, using a few powerful slides is the aim.
- Let the picture or graphic tell the story. Avoid text.
- Number your slides and give them a title.
- Use the "summary slide" feature in slide sorter view to prepare an Agenda or Table of Contents slide.
- Prepare a company logo slide for your presentation.
- You can add a logo and other graphics to every slide using the slide master feature.
- Proof read everything, including visuals and numbers.
- Keep "like" topics together
- Strive for similar line lengths for text.